Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Equipment for 2012

Hello Brides!  Wedding season is upon us and my calendar is filling up fast!  I debuted my new setup at the Lakeview Bridal Showcase and it was a huge success.  The one drawback I've found to my job is the look of the DJ table.  It usually consists of a 6-8 foot table covered in a white tablecloth with a white skirt.  The skirt helps to hide the cords but I never was really satisfied with the appearance of all that equipment in a beautifully decorated reception hall :)  So this year, my mission was to find something to fix the problem of aesthetics.  I found the perfect solution!  It's a facade and table combo that not only hides all my equipment and cords, but lights up to match any reception theme! 


This is at the WVU College of Business & Economics Style Show at the Waterfront Place Hotel.  I think my setup is perfect with this beautiful addition.  I can change the lights to match whatever color you have chosen for your theme.  I can also make them flash different colors to the beat of the party later in the night. 

This new facade is standard and comes as part of your package when you book your wedding with me.  There are still a few remaining dates for 2012...Book your wedding now!

Until next time...Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment